I have oily, acne-prone skin and also eczema-prone skin, so I’m usually VERY careful when trying exfoliating products because my skin can get irritated so easily. But surprisingly, this Glycolic Acid 7% worked really well for me without causing any flare-ups, redness, or that stinging feeling I normally get from acids.


I started using it only at night after cleansing and before moisturizer, around 2–3 times a week at first. After just 7 days, I could already feel a huge difference in my skin texture. My skin felt noticeably smoother, softer, and the tiny bumps on my forehead slowly started flattening out. It also helped reduce the dull look on my face and made my skin look more fresh and glowy the next morning.


What I like most is that it exfoliates without making my skin feel stripped or overly dry. As long as I follow with a good moisturizer, my skin barrier feels completely fine. I was honestly scared this would trigger my eczema patches, but it didn’t.



If you have oily acne-prone skin but also sensitive or eczema-prone like me, I think this is worth trying slowly and carefully. Just make sure not to overuse it and always wear sunscreen during the day because glycolic acid can make your skin more sensitive to the sun.

here are the products i'm using:

some of the links you can get from here ⤵️ (ad)

📍one of the BEST PEPTIDE: https://amzn.to/48z1Pgw

📍Smoothing serum : https://amzn.to/4t4ZjWz

📍Glycolic acid: https://amzn.to/4n6f1j0

ps. as a amazon associate, i earn from qualifying purchases