boots with SECRET ankle cushions

 Shoutout to the Stay who put me on to these boots, you are truly doing the Lord’s work. 🫡 I saw the recommendation, felt the FOMO, and hit buy faster than I’ve ever moved in my life.

I was skeptical, but the hype is 100% real. First of all, the built-in ankle cushions? Revolutionary. I put them on and instantly felt like I was ready to debut. I’m taller, I’m cooler, and I’m ready to hit every choreo in the pit. 💅✨

But honestly, the biggest flex is that I just did a two-mile test walk in them, fresh out of the box, and my feet are perfectly fine. No rubbing, no aching, and zero blisters. In this economy?? It’s actually unheard of. If you see me at the concert, just know I’m thriving.



Actually obsessed. STAYs never miss fr 😭

If the person who recommended these somehow sees this… just know I love you deeply and spiritually.

here’s the link for anyone who wants it🤍⤵️

https://amzn.to/4woGsJh


ad: as an amazon associate, I earn from qualifying purchase.

Post a Comment

0 Comments